Sunday, October 23, 2011

Look into the mirror and see beauty.

Jessica white, American  model
Every skin tone  has its own individuality But there is something mysterious about a dusky complexion, giving a mysterious and sensuous aura to the personality. the terms power and black are often used together. Those women who have realzed the mystique beauty of dark skin and are proud of it are definitely poweful black women. Michelle Obama, Winfrey Oprah, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Serena Williams are some to name a few
They have a certain “I am a women with self esteem ,not an artifact” quality which exudes through their dusky complexion, making them stand out in all fairness.

All women are beautiful, having their own unique beauty.

4 comments:

  1. You're totally right.
    I'm an Indian (dark-skinned) girl, adopted by white parents. I'm living with white people who want to tan. And in my birthcountry, it's a curse to tan. I never felt conscious about my skincolor before I heard of 'Fair and Lovely' and skinbleaching. I think it's fundamentally unfair and absurd. But beauty ideal are absurd anyway. I realized I had to be proud of my skin, because there are so many complexions.
    So why praise one, and reject or neglect the other complexions? Fairness cream and the Fairness industry won't go away soon, so I think it's brave to all those who stand up against this and who are happy with the skin they're in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much @ admin for share your valuable thoughts and ideas We always enjoy your articles its inspired a lot by reading your articles day by day. So please accept my thanks and congrats for success of your latest series. We hope, you should published more better articles like ever before
    Sales CRM Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWSLix as aws php hosting partnerPartner provides right solution for all the new generation web developers who look for scalable cloud hosting yet sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the great article.
    We at Marvel Geospatial, provide an ultimate Geospatial Solution with accurate data mapping and management. Our service includes GIS, BIM and LiDAR mounted UAVs.

    ReplyDelete